RACO® is synonymous with quality and reliable cookware. Australians have proudly owned RACO® since 1948. RACO® Contemporary has been developed with you in mind. All cookware pieces are dishwasher safe, oven safe to 200ºC and suitable for all cooktops including induction. Constructed from a choice of high quality stainless steel or non-stick, this cookware not only looks good but will perform for years to come.
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- The ability to make effortless poached eggs
- Soft grip handles made from stainless steel and silicone rubber
- Triple coat premium non-stick surface for extra durability
To use your egg poacher, we recommend the following steps
- Fill the pan up to the handle rivets with water
- Insert trivet and cups, before placing the glass lid on top
- Bring water to boil
- Crack eggs into cups (note: oil or butter can be added first for taste)
- Replace lid and leave for approximately 4 minutes for soft boiled eggs or 6 mins for hard boiled eggs.
- Should the eggs stick, you can run a silicon or plastic knife around the cup assist in removal
Caution: Steam is quite hot when removing the lid. Remove lid by lifting away from you