1. Roll out a thin sheet of pasta dough to fit the Ravioli Maker, leaving a 1.5cm overhqang. Place the floured sheet of pasta over the Ravioli Maker.
2. Use the domed press to create indents for filling.
3. Place equal amounts of filling.
4. Cover with another sheet of pasta.
5. Use a rolling pin to press over the top of the Ravioli Maker to seal and cut each shape. Leave on a wire rack and allow to dry for one hour. Cook the ravioli in boiling, salted water, for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Makes 10 square (6cm) ravioli.