The Acurite Candy And Deep Fry Thermometer is highly efficient: able to measure temperatures from 16-200C (60-400F), this thermometer has the common stages of candy making (soft ball, hard crack, etc) printed right on it for handy reference. Its unique paddle shape keeps it off the bottom of your pan for precise reading, while adjustable pan clips slide up and down so you can use the thermometer on different-sized cookware. Made of commercial quality stainless steel, this AcuRite thermometer also features an insulated plastic handle that withstands high temperatures.
- Measures temperatures from 60F to 400F; 20C to 200C
- Fahrenheit and Celsius temperature scales
- Commercial quality stainless steel
- Unique paddle shape keeps it off the bottom of the pan
- Insulated high-temperature plastic handle
- Adjustable pan clip slides up and down for different size pans
- Dimensions: 11.9" H x 2" W x 1" D